Friday 21 April 2017

Power of suggestion ( Kannahamaru chronicles #1.5) English

Share it Please

"It might as well be power of suggestion."
The voice said.
"I looked around and saw 'the voice' standing by the  staircase.
We were hauling a cot from upstairs to what which would be our room for the following few months. And 'we'here means Rocky and I 'the voice' excluded.
And I was wondering about potential source of my itchiness from moving  the cot when the voice appeared with a rational explanation.
" Thank you "
I said to the voice.
"First things first." The voice said.
"My name is Kannahamaru and I want to be the greatest physicist ever"
We introduced ourselves and Kannahamaru wasted no further time with human niceties. He went on to describe  the 'science behind it'
"Power of suggestion is a psychological phenomenon in which we get physical symptoms like allergies because we are convinced that something happened rather than it actually did."

"Man this guy could really make extra-long sentences"
I thought.
Meanwhile rocky had already located the source of itchiness and tried to swat at it. Kannahamaru wasn't interested in less-abstract concepts like those.
" I will help you guys out "
Kannahamaru (Lord bless the good old Kannahamaru) said and grabbed an end of the cot. Not far away, the physical manifestation of 'power of suggestion' appeared again and it moved towards Kannahamaru as if to prove it's own existence. Kannahamaru was taken aback, but not enough to avoid rocky's  swat and the body behind it. And even Kannahamaru has to obey the law of gravity.

Kannahamaru frowned at the purely psychological pathway 'power of suggestion took' towards the next room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GET CAFFINATED

About